Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Student Teaching is like my "framework"

I'm learning so much everyday about teaching!


student teaching


F  frames a curriculum in my mind: from beginning to completion (or execution in Art)
R  running around with my head cut-off IS a great weight-loss program!
A  always be prepared for anything! AND always have students well trained for a warm-up project, first thing. This is hard if you don't know your students or what's developmentally appropriate.
M  me...  it's not all about me! Most of the time it's better to keep my mouth shut and just watch and learn from my students. But my high school students LOVE "All about Me" assignments. They are totally developmentally appropriate!
E  earning isn't everything!


W  work 24/7
O  organize everything: my desk, the classroom materials, supplies, projects, lesson plans, lesson plan ideas, piles of projects to grade (by class period) and show the students where and how to properly dry and store paint brushes. Stay on top of grading and always keep lesson plans out on the desk for administrators. And Pinterest is my friend for lesson ideas!
R  research for papers: Need to work on final papers for Classroom Management, Assessment, Philosophy of Education & Cultural and Ethnic Diversity…God help me!
K  - OK, I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how I make my happy curved "Smart Quotes"...sorry but the inch marks bug me!

    ReplyDelete